The air ducts in your home are a major part of your HVAC system. They’re responsible for getting fresh air into your home and removing any bad smells or particles that may have accumulated over time. However, if the air ducts aren’t cleaned on a regular basis, then they can become clogged and inefficient, which can lead to numerous problems for homeowners. At American Air Duct Cleaning Services Austin, we offer affordable solutions for cleaning all types of air duct systems, including residential and commercial clients throughout the greater Austin area.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
If you are a homeowner who does your own laundry, it is important to know that dryer vent cleaning is not something that can be done by the average Joe. The vents in your home were not designed to be cleaned by homeowners, and doing so may pose a serious fire hazard and health risk.
We have heard stories of people attempting DIY dryer vent cleaning themselves, only to end up with a house full of smoke or even an emergency situation when their dryer caught on fire! While we realize that some people may want complete control over their home maintenance tasks, it is always best to leave these jobs to professionals with experience who will use proper safety precautions, especially when dealing with heating elements and electrical wiring.
Reasons why dryer vent should be cleaned by professionals:
- If you have a clothes dryer, you can count on it to do its job. The same can’t be said for the vent that connects your dryer to the outside. In fact, the lint filter in most dryers doesn’t catch all of the flammable material that comes from drying your clothes. This material, called “dryer exhaust,” builds up in your dryer vents and causes several problems:
- It can cause fires. According to the U.S. Fire Administration (USFA), there are an estimated 30,000 residential fires caused by lint each year. That’s about 80% of all home structure fires! If you’re at home when one happens, you’ll need more than a pair of gloves and a smile. You’ll need air duct cleaning in Austin with fire damage restoration services available 24/7!
- It increases air quality issues indoors and outdoors alike by trapping particles within your home’s HVAC system and emitting them back into the atmosphere, where they’ve been known to cause respiratory problems in children and adults alike.
- It may contribute significantly to global warming due to its carbon-rich nature.
- And finally…it is downright disgusting!
Air Duct Cleaning For HVAC Systems
Air duct cleaning is a process that removes dirt, dust, mold, pollen, and other contaminants from the air ducts in your home or office. It is important to have your air ducts cleaned regularly to prevent health problems and to improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
Here are some reasons why you should consider having it done:
- Air Duct Cleaning Services Austin Helps Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filters Need To Be Changed Regularly
- Your HVAC System Will Run Better When The Ducts Are Cleaned
- Air Purification Systems
- Air purification systems are designed to remove pollutants from the air in your home or business. These pollutants include dust, mold spores, pollen, and pet dander. The type of system you choose depends on your needs and budget.
- Air cleaning systems that use filters will remove large particles such as dust and pollen from the air. They are more effective than ionic purifiers at removing these types of particles but less effective at removing smaller particles such as mold spores and bacteria.
- Ionic purifiers use a small electronic device that emits positive or negative ions into the surrounding area. These ions attach themselves to airborne pollutants, causing them to fall out onto surfaces where they can be vacuumed up or wiped away.
Benefits of Using Our Services
- Increase air quality: The average home has over 6,000 square feet of ductwork. Your air ducts are designed to move the air around the home. When your ducts are clean, there is no dust or debris buildup in them, and they work effectively. The dust that accumulates in your ductwork can cause health concerns for you and your family. Plus, bacteria from rodents or insects can be spread throughout the house when these types of contaminants are left alone for too long without help from an experienced professional like us!
- Increase energy efficiency: When you have clogged vents or broken furnace filters, it makes it difficult for heat to get into specific parts of your home efficiently (causing you to use more electricity). We will come out to inspect all aspects of your HVAC system and make adjustments as needed so that everything runs smoothly together again.
- Increase longevity while protecting investments: Our technicians not only clean but also inspect each component carefully before making any repairs necessary. Ensuring maximum longevity while protecting investments made into new equipment recently purchased by homeowners.
- We are confident that our services will help you to have a cleaner and healthier home, which is why we offer free estimates and inspections. Our technicians are trained in all areas of air duct cleaning, so you can be sure that they’ll get the job done right. If you live in Austin and need an HVAC company that offers quality service at a low price, contact us today!