We are The Proclean Team, and we’re here to help you with your house cleaning needs. Whether you need a one-time service or a weekly clean, our team is prepared for any cleaning job you throw at us. We know that each home is different, and there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to keeping your home clean. That’s why our services are customized to your specific needs, budget, and preferences.
We understand the importance of keeping your family and property safe. That’s why our team uses a low-pressure approach to cleaning your gutters, eliminating the risk of damage to your home or landscaping. We use a special nozzle, a special hose and wand, and a vacuum with nozzles that are designed to reduce pressure. In addition, we use an environmentally friendly cleaning solution that is safe for pets and children. Our cleaning solutions will not leave any harmful residue on your grass or shrubs as they dry.
We take care of everything for you, From the initial contact to scheduling the appointment to perform the service. Our courteous staff will work with you every step of the way so that you know exactly what to expect when we arrive at your home.
Commercial & Residential Gutters
- Gutter cleaning is a vital part of maintaining your home or business.
- We offer both commercial and residential gutter cleaning services.
Your gutters are an important part of protecting your home and property. They help prevent water damage, mold growth, and roof blow-off by collecting and channeling water away from your home’s foundation.
Moss is a sign of dampness and moisture, which can cause roof leaks, structural damage, and mold growth. Moss can also lead to allergies, asthma attacks, and other respiratory problems. It’s important to remove moss from your roof in order to avoid these health hazards.
- Roof blow-off is the process of removing debris from your roof.
- It is important to do this regularly because if you don’t, it will eventually cause damage to your home.
- The frequency of when you should do a roof blow-off depends on a few factors, including the type of roofing material used and how much debris accumulates over time.
- In general, we recommend that homeowners perform a thorough roof blow-off at least once every two years (or more often if necessary). We also recommend doing so during the late fall or early winter months when most insects have died out and there isn’t high humidity in the air anymore. This makes it easier to see what needs cleaning up!
Cleaning your downspouts is an important part of keeping your home protected from water damage. You can use a power washer, pressure washer, or hose to clean the downspouts. If you do not clean them regularly, they will become clogged with leaves, dirt, and other debris, which can lead to leaks inside your house.
When cleaning the exterior of your home, you should use a pressure washer or hose with a nozzle that has at least 60 psi in order to remove any mold or mildew from the siding on the house’s exterior.
When you have a cleaning job done with The Proclean Team, it will be done right. We have a proven track record of quality work, and we are committed to doing the job right.
We also care about your safety and will make sure that we are working in an environment that keeps everyone safe.
And we want to complete your cleaning tasks as quickly but as efficiently as possible so that you can get back to enjoying your home or business again.
Finally, while safety and timeliness are important factors when considering the price of a service, none of these things matter if the price is too high for what should be charged for the amount of work being done on-site!
We hope you enjoyed learning about The Proclean Team and some of the services we offer. If you would like to learn more, please contact us today!